Tuesday 7 May 2013

Up to Date

On track
So now I am up to date on here!
 I am currently waiting to have the HSG done, my appointment is next Monday and I'm dreading it.
I know I've got to have it done so I just need to think happy thoughts!
Talking of happy thoughts....one of the main things that keeps me going through this is humour!
Sometimes I feel so down about it all but you have to make light of some situations......like when you lay on those doctors couches and wish you were at the dentist opening you're mouth rather than there opening your legs! ha ha
I came across this game recently that made me giggle, I'm sure if you are going through the same thing you will relate to it too!


1 comment:

  1. That's great, I love it! I agree about humour, it keeps me sane! :)

    ReplyDelete