Friday 10 May 2013

Painful processes

I'm having an off day today! I have got the HSG on Monday and I'm really stressed about it and to make matters worse the guidance info for it says to do a pregnancy test just to ensure you are not! This seems pretty easy but it's such an emotional task for me!
Every time that I've done one (which has been a lot lately due to all these hospital appointments & tablets) I seem to go through the same process.
So today I bought the test even though I KNEW It's was going to be negative and then I had to pluck up the courage to do it. When it was processing I couldn't bring myself to look at it because I knew what the outcome was going to be and then when I finally did see that it's negative I cried my eyes out yet again because in my heart I was just hoping that somehow I would be wrong this time and I wouldn't have to go for this horrid HSG after all! It's always pretty much like that, so I'm really down right now! Just trying to distract myself with the fact that once the test is done I might have some answers at last!


1 comment:

  1. Oh sweetie, I relate to this so much :( I find pregnancy tests really upsetting too. Last month I was asked to do one even though they'd told me I hadn't ovulated and when I got off the phone I really cried. It's so horrible having to go through that emotional process again and again.

    Good luck with your test on Monday, just think soon it will be over. I remember the day before mine I went shopping and got myself some nice socks with cats on them (which for some reason helped) and I sat and wore them and watched a film for hours. Do whatever makes you feel a bit better. I really hope it goes ok on Monday. Soon it will be over.

    xx

    ReplyDelete