Sunday 1 February 2015

I'm Losing My mind

30.10.14
So far I have had slight cramping, felt sick and been very, very tired.
I haven't been putting these post's up on the blog as I want to keep it quiet if the treatment has worked, having said that I still want my posts's to be honest when people read them so I feel like I can be honest in them and then when the time is right I will post them for people to read.
Today I am drinking pineapple juice and eating pineapple core....it's one of those things, there's so many do's and don't's after transfer that you find yourself not knowing what to do for the best.
They say that pineapple helps with the implantation process of the embryo so I thought I'd try it....what the hell I'd try anything at the moment if I thought it would have a positive effect on the outcome.



No comments:

Post a Comment