Friday 23 August 2013

The Dreams Made Of Glass Shop on Etsy!

Due to popular demand I have made a shop on Etsy to start selling baby dust!

Lots of people in the world of trying for a baby/ infertility use the expression "wishing you lots of baby dust" and I'd seen online that some people give gifts of these charms, etc to others for luck in this process.

I decided to make some myself and send it out to some of the ladies on IG and the response I've had back is overwhelming.

It then got me thinking about people who are on forums and not on Instagram.......maybe they would want babydust too? maybe they would want to buy some for others but not know where to get it!

So I have been on a mission! I've made more of the baby dust, I've created a shop (to the right of your screen > ) and I may even add some other stuff! Getting my thinking cap on now!

No comments:

Post a Comment