Sunday 11 August 2013

I don't wish to be an expert thanks!

I was talking with a friend last night on a social networking site who has quite a few kids and recently had a baby. Whilst talking I told her about the fact that I'd not ovulated this month despite being on Clomid, to which she replied "what's Ovulated?".   I think I was a bit dumb struck at first, in my head I was puzzled and thinking "REALLY? You've had kids and you don't know what ovulated is?". Then it occurred to me that that is probably normal, that is what life is like for those who can just fall pregnant. In fact maybe I was the strange one for knowing what this term means? There is no planning for normal couples apart from "hey lets have a baby", there's no having to now if you're ovulating or not, there's no ovulation sticks loitering around, there's no planning of every single detail.....WOW!
After the conversation I felt quite annoyed. I was like why me? (yes I know I was throwing myself a pity party) Why the hell do I have to learn the ins and outs of conception? the fertile windows?  ovulation? endo thickness? follicle size?
WHY WHY WHY??????
I don't want to be an expert...........I just want a baby!
Such is life !!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment