Saturday 10 August 2013

Baby Aspirin for Fertility!

My doctor has advised me to take baby aspirin (which I'd never actually heard of before now).
I came straight home from hospital and started researching for more info on this as I was a bit concerned about taking yet another tablet.
You do start to question if all this medication is actually doing any good!
There's days when I feel like a junkie....I've literally got a handful of tablets to take at a time.
I was quite surprised by the info that I came up with.
Firstly Aspirin is more used in fertility than I expected, in fact it's used in cases of fertility, pregnancy, miscarriage and more!
In my case I need it to build up my womb lining as it is too thin, apparently it increases blood flow to the womb if taken regularly.
Below is a link with some more information regarding Aspirin and how it works for fertility issues.
http://www.babyhopes.com/articles/what-is-baby-aspirin-and-how-is-it-related-to-fertility.html

Whilst reading about this I also came across some information about thin womb lining which said that Clomid is linked with making the lining thin.

"Well that's bloody Typical isn't it?" I thought....I take 1 step forward by taking Clomid and two steps back because not only do I not ovulate on it but it also mucks up my womb! Great just Great!


No comments:

Post a Comment