Tuesday 20 August 2013

A 25 Day Wait .....

Well you know what they say......If at first don't succeed try again!
That's exactly what I am waiting to do and yes like I said 'WAITING'. I need to start another round of 50mg Clomid but I am still only on day 23 of this stupid, rubbish, failed cycle. If my body was normal and had regular periods then I'd just be waiting on it to show it's face but life isn't that simple is it! So after speaking to the nurse she said that I'd have to wait until day 35 of this cycle, then do a pregnancy test (what's the point? I know I'm not pregnant) and then take Provera for 10 days to bring on a menstrual cycle.
That means that I've got about 25 days until I can start taking Clomid again :(
This whole process is such a boring old waiting game, you wait for AF, you wait for ovulation, you wait for appointments, you wait for results and last but not least you wait in hope for a BFP!! (big fat positive).

No comments:

Post a Comment