Sunday 2 June 2013

Infertility Journey Scrapbooking

 
 

A couple of months back when reading through fertility treatment advice I came across a blog of a couple who had been through fertility treatments for numerous years and had finally conceived.
They had made a scrapbook of memories, keepsakes and photos from the beginning to the end of their journey and it was amazing.
In their case they had been through numerous Clomid, IUI, IVF rounds with no success and finally went down the adoption route and this was documented in their scrapbook.
 
It was really inspiring and so I have decided to do a scrapbook of my own. (as you can see from the pictures)
 
It's quite therapeutic and I hope that one day I will have a child (one way or another) who I can share it with!
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment