Friday 30 January 2015

Someone Catch Me If I Fall

18.10.14
Today's follicle scan and blood test didn't quite go to plan.
To cut a long story short because of the amount of blood tests I've had recently they couldn't get the needle in my arm and then when they did it was so painful that I ended up fainting.
Yes I felt like such an idiot but the nurse reassured me that it happens a lot (she was probably just trying to make me feel better to be honest) and then they made me lie down on the ward and have a biscuit to get my sugar levels back up.
Once I finally felt okay again and they were happy I went back upstairs for the follicle scan which was all good and the nurse was happy with the progress.
I now have 12 to 13 follies ranging in size between 10mm and 18mm.


No comments:

Post a Comment