Friday 22 November 2013

Forget the bad and go with the good.....

I have been a lot more positive lately. Yes I still have my moments when I just want to curl up in a ball and cry but I've managed to stop it when I can feel a downer coming on.
This is due to a few reasons:

1. I'm not taking Clomid 
YES THAT WAS A BIG PART OF THE PROBLEM!

2. I have been reading inspirational books which have made me realise that sometimes I stress far too much over stuff that for now I have no control of. (This is quite a big deal for me as I like to control most aspects of my life to the extreme)

3. I have been doing Yoga , which is soooooo me. I should have done it ages ago!

I really feel a change in myself, I'm not as negative, I feel a lot better, I have more get up and go and right at this present moment I don't feel worried about anything at all..........not one thing.

Lets see how long it lasts

No comments:

Post a Comment